EFQM Winners Conference & Awards CeremonyView Events Calendar
What does Performance Excellence look like?
Strategies to help you succeed!
Don’t miss the opportunity to embrace success and turn learning into strategic advantage
- Hear from three top Award Winning organisations from Europe, Great Britain and Ireland map out their road to business success.
- Join in with show and tell parallel sessions by leading organisations in Supply Chain Excellence, Innovation and Business Transformation.
- Network and share with business colleagues over lunch and during the EFQM Excellence awards presentations.
This special event will celebrate the success of organisations who have achieved recognition for performance improvement and will showcase Best Practice across a range of excellence themes and sectors
West Lothian Council (Quality Scotland Award Winner 2016) –
Best practice Awards in Shared Value in Partnerships and Innovation in Service Delivery
Wakefield District Housing (European Excellence Award Winner 2016)
Best practice Awards in Embedding Leadership and Sustainability through Adding Social Value
Friends First (Ireland Excellence Award Winner 2016)
Best Practice Awards in Effective management of Change and Results Orientation
This conference is designed to provide unique business insights from successful organisations and present participants with ideas on how to apply the learning to their own organisation. This is a once in a year best practice event by the Centre for Competitiveness – not to be missed.
The Awards process, organised by the Centre for Competitiveness, is based on the internationally renowned EFQM Excellence Model and recognises organisations that have demonstrated excellence in their overall performance.
This years’ recipients will represent a range of industries and sectors who all have a commitment to ensure excellence is an integral part of what they do.
10.30 Presentations from Award Winning organisations
Wakefield District Housing, West Lothian Council, Friends First
14.00 Share What Works- focus on practical improvements from:
- Denroy Plastics (Factory Visit) – Supply Chain Excellence
- NIE Networks and West Lothian Council –Innovation
- Translink and Wakefield Housing – Lean in Services
17.00 Awards Ceremony