Whilst our benchmarking approaches and methods are primarily focused to drive your company’s internal improvement, all our benchmark approaches carry a benchmark score and a level of recognition. The most prestigious of our recognition awards and benchmark scores are the Six Sigma levels of performance, where the 6 sigma is the pinnacle of performance.
This table illustrates 6 sigma performance:
|Sigma level||Sigma (with 1.5σ shift)||DPMO||Percent defective||Percentage yield|
Key – DPMO means Defective Parts Per Million Opportunties
Companies that have successfully used the Centre’s industry experienced professional resources cover a range of sectors and include:
Andor Technology, Balcas, Brett Martin, Caridian BCT, Citi, Copeland, Equiniti ICS, Invista, John Thompson, Kingspan, Langford Lodge Engineering, Montupet, NIE, Northgate, Premier Power, Prudential, Ryobi, Schlumberger, The Gem, Wrightbus, Sepha, Hughes Insurance, CCEA, Moore Concrete and Translink.
If you would like more information, please contact the Centre for Competitiveness on +44 (0) 28 9073 7950 or email email@example.com.
How it can benefit you
- Have the knowledge and peace of mind of knowing your internal processes have been benchmarked against external Best and Better Practice performance.
- Reward and recognition for your staff and employees.
- Set the expectation with suppliers and your supply chain.
- Influence and build brand and reputation with your stakeholders.
- ADS supply chain development SC21 programme