AS9100 INTERNAL AUDITOR TRAINING COURSE
a widely adopted and standardized quality management system for the aerospace
industry. It replaces the earlier AS9000 and fully incorporates the entirety of
the current version of ISO 9000, while adding additional requirements relating
to quality and safety.
aerospace manufacturers and suppliers worldwide require compliance and/or
registration to AS9100 as a condition of doing business with them.
2-day Internal Auditor training course is the ideal way to acquire the skills
you need to successfully maintain and use AS9100 in your company.
trainer, David Scrimshire, is highly experienced and widely travelled having
worked in a wide variety of aerospace and manufacturing organisations, both
large and small, over many years. He brings a wealth of knowledge and insight.
Delegates who attend will gain a solid and detailed understanding of AS9100,
and how to leverage the opportunities it brings for Continuous Improvement that
will directly impact your company's bottom line.
The aerospace market sector, along with the related sectors of Defence, Security and Space, are enjoying sustained high growth, and it is expected to remain like this for at least the next 5 years. This makes these sectors of great interest, value and opportunity for Irish companies across the island. By getting AS9100 certified, you will be opening up your company to many opportunities for growth in new business, new products and services and new customers.
1. Overview of the APQP process
· Project Management and Timing Plans
· Defining project scope and requirements
· Product design and development
· Process design and development
· Product and process validation and control plans
2. Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
· Outline of process and requirements
· Scope and limitations of approval
· Evaluation of evidence submitted
3. Levels of Submission and Evidence required
· Parts submission warrant
· Supporting evidence
· Materials data and use of IMDS database
· Process Capability
4. Core tools used
· Design Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (DFMEA) applied
in special situations
· Process Flow Diagram
· Process Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (PFMEA)
· Control Plan
Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA)
· Statistical Process Control
· Process Capability
5. Appearance Approval Report (AAR)
6. Sample Production Parts & Master Sample
7. Checking Aids
8. Customer-Specific Requirements
9. Part Submission Warrant (PSW)
serves as a guide in the development process and also a standard way to share
results between suppliers and automotive companies. By applying the concepts of
the Advanced product quality planning (APQP), you will have implemented a
framework of procedures and techniques to develop products in industry, particularly
the automotive industry. It will lead to a product quality plan which will
support development of a product or service that will satisfy the customer.
We will be happy to discuss our AS9100 Internal Auditor Training in the context of your own business needs, so please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +44 (0)28 9073 7950 or our Dublin office +353 8 7224 2575 for more information.