Designed to help individuals and their organisations develop new products, services and ways of working to create sustainable value.
The EFQM Innovation Leader Training is designed to help individuals and their organisations understand what innovation means for them and challenge them to focus on developing new products, services and ways of working to add new value.
The training will focus on how to:
- Develop your understanding of innovation and how it can be successfully implemented using a structured innovation management approach
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively manage innovation activities to achieve the intended outcomes
- Overview of the EFQM Lens Concept
- Introduction to Innovation Lens
- Groupwork – Megatrends and how they impact on you
- Innovation Lens Framework – Structure and Content
- Groupwork – Completion of Innovation Questionnaire
- Discussion – Feedback on the Questionnaire and Outcomes
- How to manage the Innovation process
- Using Assess Base to baseline performance/conduct a gap analysis
- Pre-reading on the new EFQM Model.
- The course is delivered through virtual trainer led live workshop. Upon registration, you will receive a link to the workshop. You can also opt to have the course delivered in-house.
- £450 + VAT which includes the training course, the Innovation Lens e-book and your EFQM Innovation Leader Certificate.
We are happy to discuss our EFQM Training in the context of your own business needs, so please contact us via email at email@example.com or phone +44 (0)28 9073 7950 or our Dublin office +353 8 7224 2575 for more information.